Friday, August 28, 2009

Fillmore Fun!

This was an unexpected trip to Utah, but sometimes it's the spur-of-the-moment adventures that are the funnest!
The twins' personality is really starting to shine. Check out my driving diva Brielle, smiley Rylie, and roller coaster Zoey.

My mom's back yard has apple and peach trees overflowing with fruit. You would rarely find one of my girls without a piece of fruit in hand. The picture above is Zoey. She loved picking apples, eating a few bites and then throwing them to the horses. Below is Brielle and Grandma Mary with the colt. I love it when my girls get a taste of some of my happy memories as a child.














4 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Yeah! More pictures!!

My goodness the girls are adorable. Rylie is as cute as ever. I love her smile!!

But she better watch out, it looks like Brielle and Zoey are almost the same size as her! They are growing up so fast!!

I'm glad you got to have fun with your family in Fillmore. Can't wait to see you for a visit in HB!

Lelani said...

I agree--more pictures! when I saw your comment on my blog, I knew you were back! your mom is beautiful .. just like you and just like your girls. three generations of stunners. I hope you are recovering nicely!

Meladie said...

Brooke! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just love reconnecting with old friends and seeing their family. Your family is adorable! Oh my, three girls...I have the same (not twins though :)) and its DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA at our house :) Good thing we added our little boy at the end. It keeps us a little balanced, haha. I'm so jealous you live in Cali. I absoluely LOVE it there! Take care.

Nilsson Family said...

Brooke,I just love it!! How fun is that. I am so glad you got to go home and spend some time there. We sure do miss you all and love ya!! And I must say that your an inspiration. I love seeing you and how happy you and your family is because it helps me know that there is an end to this screaming madness thats going on at my house, LOL!! But really I think your awesome parents. Love ya and you should call me sometime when you get a second or two.