Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rylies cute moments

I am going to start blogging more of the funny little things Rylie says and does. Hopefully, you all find it as entertaining as I do.
This morning I was making hot chocolate for Rylie and I felt the water and noticed it was still cold. So I said, "ah-oh, we don't want cold chocolate" and Rylie said, "yes, I do want cold, hot chocolate, mommy."
Yesterday, I petaled all three girls on my bike to the park. If you are wondering how I could possibly bike three babies, take a look at the picture of my set up. I have a baby seat by my handle bars for Rylie and a double baby trailer in the back. It's a great workout, I could barely walk when I returned home! Anyway, I had Brielle and Zoey on the lawn with me, but no matter how hard I tried, Rylie would not step foot onto the grass. Finally after a few minutes of asking Rylie to come and play with us, she finally said, "mommy, no there is poopies." I looked down at the lawn and noticed that you could see the dirt between the grass. "oh, that's just the dirt, it is OK to walk on." But, that wasn't convincing enough because I still had to pick her up and hold her because she insisted, "dat (that) dirty, pew wee (picture her holding her nose)!" It was funny, but when one child is on my lap they all want to be there. We quickly moved on to the swings and slide. It was great post-election day!

2 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

I love Riley's disposition. She says everything with such a sweet, cheerful attitude. She is really intuitive and thoughtful about things.

Today was great when I left your house. Riley said: Bye Sarahlynn. Tell Jeremy hello, okay? Tell Jeremy "I love you!"

Do you think she meant for me to say "I love Jeremy" or "Riley said she loves you"? Either way, it's so sweet! She is always mindful of him! Remember the time that she wanted to call him on my cell phone?

Oh, how about when we were all playing restaraunt and store? Riley was pretending to talk to the storkeeper, "the man," to tell him what she would like to buy. "I like ice keem! A big one fo SarahLynn and a litto bit one fo me." Then I said, "I would like some green beans!" Riley quickly objected, "No. You can't have geen beens. You tummy hurt." (imagine her eyebrows wrinkled in concern)

Knowing that Riley was repeating what she learned about eating too much Halloween candy, Brooke tried to explain that having too much ice cream will hurt our tummies, but that green beans will help our tummies feel good. But Riley still refused to let me buy green beans at the "store." It wasn't until our 4th trip that she let me get green beans with my ice cream! What a funny girl.

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Oops, I just realized I've been spelling Rylie's name wrong. Sorry!