Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rylies Lions

Rylie was just introduced to The Wizard of Oz. She LOVES the movie. And why wouldn't she? It has a talking lion, a dog, monkeys, and music! She is even enthralled with the wicked witch that, in her words, "fly around and around."
If any of you have been around her in the past year, she probably pretended to see a lion or at least a tiger. Daily she talks about the lions, either pretend, the zoo, or Disney Land. Some lions are nice, "Lion tickling me."
Other lions are mean, "Lion coming to get me."
And some are just hungry "Lion eat my food, mommy."
So, this morning during breakfast Rylie said to Ryan and I, "Lion coming."
"Really, where?" I asked.
"Over dere" She points to the stairs, "don't worry, Mommy, Daddy, I protect you."

A little later Rylie picks up the phone. "Hello witch. Oh, you sad. OK talk to you later."
"Why is the witch sad?" I asked.
"Because, her Daddy at work."


While drinking her hot chocolate, "chocolate in my mouf(mouth), in my tummy, in my diaper!" This excellent explanation of the digestive tract came from Jeremy Zavoral last weekend.

It is so amazing what she remembers.Too funny.

7 comments:

Cori said...

Yeah Brooke! I am glad you entered the blogging world! Your little ones are adorable! How do you do it? Wow...is all I can say:) I understand the "mommy brain" and I only have one child:) Send me your email and I will send you an invitation to our blog corirae at gmail.com

Melanie Rossi said...

Hey, I'm glad you found me. I'm addicted to bloggin too! I loved your family photo on your blog! How did you get such a cute picture with 3 babies?! I hope everything is going well with you. I don't know if you know, but Rebecca Leland and I are your visiting teachers. I wish there was something I could do to help you. How much longer are you guys planning on staying in CA? Has it turned into a permanemt thing? I'll talk to you soon!

Nilsson Family said...

Brooke, Hi!! I think about you all the time and wonder how your doing. I hope you have settled back down in Texas and things are going well. Post some pictures of your cute girls. Are they walking like crazy? For your sake I hope not. Love ya

Lelani said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! YAY! I'm glad. It's nice to see the pictures you added.

Lindsey S. said...

Hey! Email me your email whenever you get a chance. I text Ryan a while back for your email but he sent me a work one and I don't think it worked. My email is lindseyhswan@gmail.com Then I can invite you guys to our blog. Thanks! Lindsey

Aleman's said...

Hi Brooke, I spoke with your mom the other day and then just happened upon your blog. Your family is so cute!

Erin said...

Hi Brooke!!

I don't know how often you check this...but I ran into your blog and wanted to say hello!! I miss you and your girls like crazy!! I put you on my friends list, so I can blog-stalk you... Hope you don't mind! You look amazing (as usual) :) and the girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Brock and I might come to visit the ward next weekend...Will you be in town??
Miss and love ya!
Erin